Are you currently facing the prospect of going through another lonely, dateless holiday season? Well, there's a popular, award winning, Internet radio program that's on a mission to get you a date for the holidays.
The Victory Unlimited Show is a "tongue-in-cheek", self-help show for men that's reminiscent of programs from the Golden Age of Radio like The Shadow, The Green Hornet, and Flash Gordon. However, rather than telling stories of fictional adventures during each broadcast, the host code-named "Victory Unlimited", answers dating, relationship, and life strategy questions by addressing them with a motivational, military-like intensity.
Based on a poll taken from the Victory Unlimited Show's listeners, below is a list of strategies designed to get you a date before this holiday season is over:
- The Internet Community Strategy: Use dating sites, dating apps, local news sites, and social media platforms like Instagram,Twitter, Facebook, and any other places online where you can find out about what other singles are doing in your city this holiday season.
- The Programmer Strategy: Now is the perfect time of the year to stop dodging all the invites you get from your family to go to little Johnny’s or little Janet’s school programs, piano recitals, Holiday plays, and community center events. You will be surprised at how many other single people who'll also be there attending these events.
- The Broadcast Yourself Strategy: Don’t keep the fact that you’re single and available for dating and partying a secret any longer. During casual conversations, let friends, family, coworkers, and even passing associates know that you’re open to meeting and greeting new people this holiday season.
- The Party-goer Strategy: Go to all the parties you’re invited to and find as many other parties to invite “yourself” to as possible. Tis the season to get out, get it in, and get your “party” on!
- The Faith Based Strategy: Use the joyful, thoughtful, and sentimental spirit of the holiday season as motivation to spend more time at your church, synagogue, or place of worship. Find the right person for you while you simultaneously appreciate and celebrate your spirituality.
- The Holiday-Break Hangout Strategy: If you ’re away from home on business for an extended amount of time or if you’re a student away at school, then hook up with one of your friends, dorm roommates, or coworkers and hangout with them in their hometown for the holidays. You’ll get a chance to meet interesting people that you’d never have met otherwise.
- The Mall Domination Strategy: Pick the biggest malls in your city that have the most people-traffic, then spend the whole day striking up conversations with every attractive person you see. It’s all a numbers game. You’ll definitely meet “someone” new and interesting before the day is over.
- The Bad Santa Strategy: Get with some friends, put your money together, and throw a party the day “after” Christmas. Take advantage of the usually relaxing, low-key, or “boring” week before New Year’s Eve by giving all the single people something exciting to do---which is to come out and party with you!
- The New Year’s Eve Party Strategy: Pick five banging New Year’s Eve parties. Start with the one where you think that the most eligible singles will be. Stay there until you’ve met, talked with, and gotten the phone numbers of as many attractive prospects as you can. Then, leave that party and go immediately to the next one. Stay out all night until either the sun comes up or you hit the “Holiday Hook Up Jackpot”.
- The Everyday-Everywhere Strategy: This one is easy: Make it your mission to meet people everywhere you go until the end of this year and well over into the next year. Keep your eyes open and don’t stop mixing and mingling until you meet someone special before the holiday season is over!
"Coming up with creative, comical, and clever strategies to help bring people together, as well as help them be more successful in their individual lives---has always been part of our show's mission." says Victory Unlimited. "And the mission continues!"
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. This Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact support [at] perpetualwire.com.